Mode of actions
- Achillodynia (Tendinosis, paratendinitis,bursitis subachillea, [Haglund’s deformity]
- Follow-up treatment of Achilles tendon ruptures.
- The profile insert runs alongside the Achilles tendon to produce uniform application of pressure and a local massage effect during movement. This mode of action improves metabolism locally and reduces edema.
- The integrated visco-elastic heel wedge raises the heel (approx. 6 mm) to relieve the Achilles tendon.
- Coordinated muscle control is assisted via the effect on proprioception
Size selection instruction :
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The active knitted support is anatomically contoured for maximum comfort.
- The integrated tendon pad is viscoelastic and anatomically contoured.
- A removable heel wedge is integrated into the support.
- A separate heel cushion is also provided for the unaffected leg to offset the length difference.
Take Ankle circumference Measurement in Centimeters Then select the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring before
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)