Mode of actions
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation (e.g. after sprains)
- Joint effusions and swellings from osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Ligamental weaknesses
- Graduated compression promotes the reabsorption of edema, effusions and hematomas.
- The insert redistributes compression away from the prominent malleoli to the surrounding soft tissues.
- Intermittent compression is exerted during movement to promote circulation via the joint capsule and tendon insertions.
- Effects on sensomotory function support active stabilization of the ankle.
Size selection instruction :
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Two viscoelastic profile inserts, anatomically shaped and aligned.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Secure fit through the anatomical knit and lined inserts.
Take Ankle circumference Measurement in Centimeters Then select the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring before (Titanium is default Color)
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)