Mode of actions
- Early functional treatment for injuries of the lateral malleolar ligaments (and the bifurcate ligaments)
- Capsular ligament strains
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Chronic ligament insufficiency
- The orthosis stabilizes the foot by preventing lateral twisting movements of the ankle without appreciably hindering the normal heel-toe stride.
- MalleoLoc® lies against the anterolateral aspect of the joint to counteract forward movement of the talus.
- The proprioceptive effects promote active stabilization of the ankle muscles.
Size selection instruction :
- Anatomically contoured MalleoLoc® conforms to the outside edge of the foot to counteract supination, even without a shoe.
- Since the orthosis lies fl at against the foot, it can easily be worn inside a shoe.
- A special low-fatigue pad makes MalleoLoc® extremely comfortable to wear.
- MalleoLoc® can be individually shaped.
Take Heel width Measurement in Centimeters Then select the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring result before
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)