Mode of actions
- Irritative conditions, especially gonarthrosis (also the onset of ligamentosis, tendomyopathy, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular
- Patellar lateralization
- Varus osteoarthritis
- The compression/decompression effect resulting from movement similar to a friction massage promotes the reduction of edema and resorption of swelling. This accelerates the healing process and leads to pain reduction in the medial subcapsular ligament area.
- The stimulation of skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition supports the neuro-myonal system. This leads to a synchronization and activation of musculature. The vastus medialis is stimulated in particular. The rectus tendon is left free.
- The integrated corrective guide counteracts patellar drifting.
Size selection instruction :
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The newly developed insert form encompasses typical pain areas and important receptor zones of the knee joint.
- In addition, the viscoelastic insert has friction zones that are covered with nubs.
- The patella corrective guide is imbedded in the insert zone.
- The breathable, anatomical knit is very comfortable to wear.
- Two spiral stays located on the sides retain the shape of the knit.
- A special, non-irritative weave is incorporated in the critical area behind the knee.
- A stretch zone in the lower leg area facilitates application and removal.
Take both Thigh circumference (14 cm. above mid patella) and calf circumference (12 cm. below mid patella) Measurement in Centimeters Then select the size by below sizing Chart by let’s its result between each size range. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring before. (Titanium is default Color)
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)