Mode of actions
- Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, steoarthritis, arthritis, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Recurrent joint effusions
- Feeling of instability
- The insert redistributes compression away from the patella to the surrounding soft tissues.
- Knee joint movement massages the parapatellar soft tissue structures through the formed ring insert.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
- Stimulation of the proprioceptors by the support has a positive effect on the sensorimotor system and thus on muscle control.
Size selection instruction :
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for excellent wearing comfort, especially in the area behind the knee.
- Anatomically knit for a non-slip fit.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Integrated, ring-shaped viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella.
Take both Thigh circumference (14 cm. above mid patella) and calf circumference (12 cm. below mid patella) Measurement in Centimeters Then select the size by below sizing Chart by let’s its result between each size range. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring before. (Titanium is default Color)
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)