Mode of actions
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
- The combination of joint bars and a strap system provides added passive support to the knee.
- The positive effect on the sensorimotor system provides added active support to the knee.
- Knee activity moves the padded ring, thereby massaging the parapatellar soft tissue structures.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
Size selection instruction :
- New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The sidebars are additionally secured with circular, inelastic straps.
- Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
- The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
- A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support.
Take both Thigh circumference (14 cm. above mid patella) and calf circumference (12 cm. below mid patella) Measurement in Centimeters at 30°Knee joint ankle, Then select thesize by below sizing Chart by let’s its result between each size range. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and size which measuring before. (Titanium is default Color)
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)