The Shell Air Ankle Walker offers the same support, comfort and compliance as Breg’s Vectra product line with the added convenience of a lightweight, durable, semi-rigid shell.Common Examples of Use
Common Examples of Use
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and/or Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and/or Repairs
- Three piece shell design can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of patients.
- Medial and lateral air bladders provide enhanced stabilization.
- Rocker sole encourages a more natural gait.
- Includes complimentary moisture wicking walker sock and detachable toe cover.
- Sock is synthetic knit material made of acrylic yarn and is latex free.
- 4.5" footbed width (M)
Product Sizing Chart