Mode of actions
- Plantar pain
- Forefoot and toe deformities
- Pressure redistribution
- The viscoelastic inserts reduce shock loads, particularly in the forefoot and heel areas.
- Special soft pads in the metatarsal head (MTH) and heel areas reduce load peaks and alleviate, or eliminate, painful irritation
- ViscoPed® reduces impact loads on the ankle, knee, hip and spine
Size selection instruction :
- ViscoPed® is a sole-length viscoelastic insert.
- ViscoPed® incorporates a metatarsal pad and a slightly contoured arch support.
- ViscoPed® inserts are non-slip and can be worn in walking, sports and work shoes.
Interview the patient’s shoe size in UK standard, Then select the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, see code comparing to Hospital Code
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)