Mode of actions
- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund‘s deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)
- The softer material (blue spot) incorporated in the “calcaneal spur“ area provides targeted relief at this point.
- ViscoSpot® reduces impact loads on the ankle, knee, hip and spine.
Size selection instruction :
- ViscoSpot® is a viscoelastic heel pad with anatomically contoured soft cushioning.
- The star-shaped anchoring of the blue spot ensures a smooth transition between the harder and softer materials, thereby reducing pressure at the edges.
- ViscoSpot® is available for use on either foot (with a compensating pad for the other foot) or both feet.
Interview the patient’s shoe size in UK standard, Then select the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, see code comparing to Hospital Code
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)