Mode of actions
- Hallux valgus – conservative and postoperative treatment
- The big toe is brought into correct axial alignment by the application of small forces.aligaLoc® stabilizes the ankle by counteracting supination.
- ValguLoc® corrects hallux valgus according to the 3-point principle and stretches shortened parts of the capsule and soft tissues
- Postoperative loss of correction (e.g. due to scar formation), can be avoided, and the splinting helps protect the big toe from mechanical forces
Size selection instruction :
- ValguLoc® is a postural splint for the correction of hallux valgus.
- ValguLoc® is anatomically contoured and its simple construction ensures its ease of use by patients.
- Velcro fastening allows infi nitely variable adjustment of the correction pressure.
- ValguLoc® is worn without shoes and is not suitable for walking.
Interview the ordinary patient’s UK-Shoe Size Then select the size by compare to shoe size in below sizing Chart. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and shoe size result before
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)