Mode of actions
- Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments.
- Postoperative protection after ligamental suturing / reconstruction.
- Temporary stabilization for posttraumatic tarsal sinus syndrome and decompensated instability
of the subtalar joint
- Permanent stabilization for chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle where surgery is
- CaligaLoc® stabilizes the ankle by counteracting supination.
- CaligaLoc® prevents abnormal load situations in the upper and,to a certain extent, lower ankle.
- The integrated pronating raised heel section takes the strain off the lateral malleolar ligaments.
Size selection instruction :
- CaligaLoc® is the logical outcome of the development of the proven MHH ankle splint.
- The stability element is anatomically contoured and can be reshaped if necessary.
- CaligaLoc® can be worn round the clock, as a support splint in normal shoes during the day and as a postural splint, without shoes, at night.
Interview the ordinary patient’s UK-Shoe Size Then select the size by compare to shoe size in below sizing Chart. Finally, Select for Left or Right leg and shoe size result before
Fitting Instructions : See insert fitting note (in package)