Mode of actions
- Acute/chronic irritation of the wrist
- Posttraumatic/Postoperative immobilization
- Nerve irritations in the wrist (light form of carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Partial paralysis
- Kienbock’s Disease
- The integrated aluminum bars are anatomically formed and secure the wrist.
- The orthosis prevents incorrect positioning of the distal and roximal parts of the wrist.
- Sidebars limit radial and ulnar movement.
Size selection instruction :
- ManuLoc® is a stabilizing support for immobilization of the wrist.
- Anatomically shaped metacarpal bar stabilizes the wrist in the desired position.
- The construction of the metacarpal bar provides a functional gripping movement; Preserves mobility.
- Breathable, and lightweight materials and quality workmanship (no seams) ensure maximum comfort.
- Large Velcro fastenings facilitate fitting and removal of the stabilizing support.
Take ankle circumference Measurement in Centimeters, Then select left or right hand and the size by below sizing Chart. Finally, see code comparing to Hospital Code (Titanium is default Color)
Fitting Instructions: See insert fitting note (in package)