BOA Duel TLSO provides full-circumferential rigid support from the T2/T3 scapular thoracic region to the sacrococcygeal junction. It features rigid anterior and posterior panels, a telescoping sternal Y-Bar, and dual lacer compression pads.
- Lumbar disc injury
- Disc herniation & degeneration
- Postoperative discectomy
- IDET procedure
- Postoperative fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Compression fractures
Features and Benefits:
- Easy application with dual side pulls
- EEven, progressive compression from proprietary teardrop Lacer Compression System
- Easily adjustable for all-day wear
- Comprised of breathable Airmesh® for maximum comfort
- Midline opening in posterior panel eases pressure over the incision site
Size selection instruction: Measurement taken 1" above widest part of hip.